Son – Father Relations:-
Here Some key points of Father and Son relationship:
- Son's Lagna is same as 10H of father makes the son as intelligent as the father.
- Son's Lagna is same as 2H, 3H, 9H or 11H of father indicates that son is obedient to father; son ‘s Lagna 6H/8H of father would give inimical relations.
- Son‘s Lagna is equal to 12H of father do not give desired affection.
- 6L or 8L of the father in son‘s Lagna indicates that the son is more intelligent, famous and Suyogya.
- Son‘s Lagna equal to 5H or 9H of father indicates mutual love & affection.
- Mutual aspect or exchange of LL/5L in Rashi or Navamsa - affectionate relations (obedient son).
- LL&9L in 5H aspected by benefit is good.
- 5L exchange 10L or 5L +10L in 5H or 10H indicates that the native is like a king & son becomes a successor.
- Adverse Relations:
- LL & 6L in 9H.
- Sun in 9H or 12H.
- LL in 12H.
- LL & Jupiter enemy & Jupiter in 6H aspected by LL.
- Malefic in 5th from Jupiter.
*Planets representing parents:
Parent Day Birth Night Birth
Father Sun Saturn
Mother Venus Moon
- The order is reversed for paternal & maternal uncle.
- Sun is an odd sign (Day birth) or Saturn in odd sign (Night birth) indicates that the son is good to father (vice versa for maternal uncle).
- Venus in even sign (for day birth) or Moon in even sign (for night birth) indicates that the son is good to mother (vice versa for maternal uncle).