Connect
To Top

What Happens when Sun Gets afflicted in your horoscope:

pandit-ji-1

• One may be travelling too much, with very very little gains
  • One bones may be get weak soon.
  • One’s Mother may not draw respect in society.
  • It represents father of the native, who may be sickly or unfriendly with the native.
  • He may draw wrath of the Government.
  • Timber/wood business may not suit him.
  • He may not be able to accomplish Government works smoothly.
  • Getting a Government job may be a problem and if one gets it, sustaining it shall be a bigger problem.
  • Sun rules the Stomach area, which may be problematic.
  • The native may live with an ego which may yield negative results.
  • Dealing with western world may not be that profitable or to say, business to the west of his place of residence may not yield good results .
  • The eyes may be a point od concern.
  • The old age of the native is not going to be good, he may suffer.
  • Once in life time gold ornaments will get stolen.
  • The head region of the native may be weaker than the other body parts.
  • His anger may not be short lived.
  • These native tend to get weaker by the night.
  • Dealing with enemies always a problem for these natives.
  • Could be wandering over the mountains with very little gains.
  • The public activity may also be problematic.

11 Comments

1. Karan

May 5, 2016 at 2:09 am

meri job kB lagegi n kya mujhe gov job milegi? N kis field me mujhe prayas krna chahiye
    Dob-30-1-1988
    Time-17:19
    Place-jalaun u.p.

• Profile photo of Pt. Vinay Bajrangi

Pt. Vinay Bajrangi

May 5, 2016 at 4:33 am

job jaldi lagegi, aap hanumanji ki aarti roz kiya karo. govt job ka yog kam hai.

• Karan

May 7, 2016 at 2:55 am

Job ke liye kis field me prayas karu ?
        Bank n SSC ke liye prep. kr Sakta hu?

2. Profile photo of Pt. Vinay Bajrangi

Pt. Vinay Bajrangi

June 6, 2016 at 10:31 am

Mr Ashish – Aapne website par jo details dee hein woh complete nahin hein aur otherwise also, business karna ya na karne ka decision lene se pehle kafi kucch janana aur samjhanana padta hai isliye pl call at 9278555588 / 9999113366. Aap apna phone number bhi hamen dijiye.

3. Anita

August 20, 2016 at 6:53 am

Bjrangi ji
    Namaskar
    My daughter details
    DOB
    MAY 9th 1991
    12:35 NOON
    BHIWANI HARYANA
    Marriage kb hogi
    Aap ka predictions are accurate
    Plz tell

• Profile photo of Pt. Vinay Bajrangi

Pt. Vinay Bajrangi

August 20, 2016 at 7:17 am

I give any predictions / advise only after talking to the concerned for few minutes reg life cycle / events unlike others simply based on birth details. Thats is the only reason my predictions generally reach the accuracy level. Try & catch up on my LIVE Shows else talk to my office on 9278555588 / 0120 6406622 / 6402977 for any assistance .

4. Mala Rathore

March 8, 2017 at 8:15 pm

panditji meri sister ki married life thik karne ke liye kya kare.
    DOB 20.5.1974
    Place Delhi
    time 0020hrs

5. Amit Sharma

March 27, 2017 at 6:53 am

Guru g…I m ur great fan plzz tell me abt my career..which type of businesss or job is gud for me according to kundli..
    dob 24 01 1997
    Time 0805
    Place ludhiana

• Profile photo of Pt. Vinay Bajrangi

Pt. Vinay Bajrangi

March 29, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Thanks for your faith. Guruji says he has been replying to you on FB.